Mizuno ST190 fairway woods feature a deeper, more powerful design to increase distance where you need it. A high-energy H1770 maraging steel face and lower spin chassis helps the face flex more like a driver to maximize speed and distance. The carbon composite crown allows weight to be moved lower within the head to create a combination of deeper club face and lower spin. Mizuno's Amplified Wave Sole balances stability with the location of the sweet spot for more forgiveness on off-center hits without adding spin.
Features and Benefits:
- High-energy H1770 maraging steel face is incredible strong and sits deeper so it flexes more like a driver to maximize ball speed and distance
- Lightweight carbon composite crown allows four grams of weight to be moved low in the clubhead to help lower spin
- Amplified Wave Sole balances stability and sweet spot location for more forgiveness on off-center strikes without adding backspin
- Harmonic Impact Technology uses the study of vibration and sound waves to deliver powerful, solid sound at impact
- Adjustable hosel allows you to set your loft between 13°-17°
- **Does not include fitting tool**